UAN Member Portal
UAN login is necessary for all the PF employers. It is mandatory to type UAN no, member id and password for logging into UAN member portal. This is launched for the benefits of the customers. Those who have already applied for UAN no, they can also check UAN status from its registered website. In this article you can know about UAN member portal login, how to check UAN status online, online EPF payment, download UAN passbook and more.
UAN activation is compulsory for all the PF holders to avoid the unwanted situation. This delivers all the benefits to EPF holder to check the EPF balance, withdrawal of PF and many other facilities. Once can submit the UAN no and login to UAN portal.
What is UAN NO?
UAN no is 12 digits Universal Account No given to every PF holder. Every PF holder must login to EPF member portal through entering UAN no and its password made by user itself. UAN no can be activated through UAN. UAN no is a vital proof to know the PF account balance within a short span of time from any space. UAN no is also helpful in downloading EPF e-passbook online. You can claim your PF amount and withdraw your amount through entering UAN no.
UAN Member Portal Login
- UAN login is made possible through entering user id and password.
- User id is your UAN no and password is created by the user only.
- This is very easy process and one can do UAN login by filling it.
- If the user has not activated UAN no, user can activate UAN no through UAN activation link.
- Into this link you need to enter the personal information as per asked.
- You will soon receive UAN no sms in seven days to your registered mobile number.
If user forgets the password he or she can know the password through clicking on forget password option and change the password also.
Final Words: UAN Member Portal
UAN login is very simple and any one from around the world can find the EPF balance status by entering user id and password. If you have already applied for UAN no and still not get it, click on status of uan link in the UAN member portal. You need to submit the required details in it. And soon you will be acknowledged your UAN no is allotted to you or not.