PF Balance Status Online
EPF is a contribution of employee, employers and the interest paid by Central Govt. of India. Employee Provident Fund organization has launched the new online system to verify your PF balance status online. This online facility is developed for the customer’s convenience. Any PF holder can see their current balance and interest paid by the Govt. of India through this website. IF you do not know how to track EPF balance status online, here is the complete procedure please check it over here under.
What is EPF
EPF stands for Employee Provident Fund. This provident fund is cut from the salaried person for the saving purposes. Govt. of India pays an interest on this provident fund. Previously there was very difficult procedure for the employee to know the EPF balance and withdraw the PF amount. But now EPFO registered site has opened all the facilities like you can put your claim of withdrawal through this facility. You can check the current savings and inertest paid on amount from the every corner of the world.
How to Track EPF balance Status
For this you need to register in EPF official website. It is a very short and sweet procedure for tracking online EPF status. Please keep your PF no with you when you are going to check the EPF status.
- First of all visit the registered site
- Now you need to enter the region of the EPF office.
- Here type the establishment code and extension code.
- If you don’t have extension code, no worries leave that space blank.
- Enter your name and mobile no and other details if required.
- Now choose the “I agree” column and click on submit button.
- Your request is accepted and now you are able to check the current EPF balance.
This is how one can identify and trace the EPF balance online on any time and any day of the year.
No matter if you got promotion or transferred your PF no will be same. You just need to enter the region from where it is registered and your Pf no. within a couple of seconds you can trace your PF status online with the above mentioned method.